Followers

Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sitting in a Snow Globe, thinking of YOU!

Coffee of the Day - Eggnog

As I sit in my little ol' house, watching the snow gently fall from the sky, I feel a bit like this adorable fairy in her snowglobe...... only not half as cute (or skinnnnnny, but we aren't going there!) nor with pretty pink sparkly wings, but other than that...... well, you get it! ;)


I love Tammy's art from A Day for Daisies so much, and this cutie happens to be on sale for half off just until tonight..... so I made up a card with her for their glittery challenge. Lots of paper piecing with My Mind's Eye Lime Twist papers; glitter comes courtesy of shimmerz paint, glitter paper from Target, and my spica glitter gel pen. buttons are Fancy Pants, baker's twine is from The Twinery, little resin rose & ticket are from Etsy.

I'm slowly getting back into crafting and it feels so wonderful! Thank you again to everyone who stops by and wishes me well. Your kindness means more than you'll ever know! :)

Deep Ocean - sparkling and/or glitter
Paper Sundaes - paper piecing

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think that's the best thing about snow globes - the wonder that it places in us! Love the great patterns and textures on this one! Beautiful paper piecing!

Unknown said...

I tried egg nog for the first time this past Christmas and did not like it at all! Unlike your card, which I like very much! Enjoy the snow! xx

PeggyR said...

I like your card. We are getting rain in this part of town...yuck.

Suzie McFloozy said...

Jen I love the ADFD snowglobes they are so adoreable x
I also love the scrummy papers you have chosen and those buttons (of course you added buttons !) and the beautiful resin rose mmmmmm x
Pleased to hear that you are getting back into the crafting way - hope you are feeling better too x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is just gorgeous! xo

Unknown said...

This is too cute Jen! Love your LO and colors too!

Jenn

Tracy said...

I'll say it again this one just makes me smile. :-) See! The colors are so fun and cheery.
So glad to hear you're on the mend. Hugs!

sara said...

so sweet love that image and gorgeous colours thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
hugs sara x

Karita said...

Beautiful card! :)
Thank you for joining at Deep Ocean Challenge :)

Hugs,
Karita