Followers

Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shades of Red and Black at Dilly Beans

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Mint

Happy Wednesday! Due to some compy problems last week, I wasn't able to get my Dilly Beans post up on time last week, so here it is! the current challenge is called 'Shades of red and black' and was a really fun one for me to do! I hope you will play along with us. there are some wonderful projects done by the DT over on the Dilly Beans blog to inspire you, so be sure to stop by!


I chose 'Framed Friday with Skull' and papers from several Basic Grey collections. stickles were used to accent the polka dots and edge of main image. more of my wonderful Fancy Pants buttons from Christmas and some SU! tafetta ribbon, along with a little ticket and heart finish the card. I so love these big eyed girls that Megan draws! :)

Seems a Little Sketchy - sketch turned on it's side
Ribbon Girl - color challenge

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

I love your card. What a great image and color scheme. TFS.

Karen Petitt said...

Nice and quirky, fab colour scheme hugs Karen x

AllisonG said...

Love your card and what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Seems A Little Sketchy - hope to see you back again on Monday for another sketchy challenge. :-)