Followers

Translate

Friday, January 6, 2012

It's a Winter Wonderland with Dilly Beans!

Coffee of the Day - Maple Pecan


As much as I love snow, y'all know that I am gonna be all OVER this new challenge at Dilly Beans this week - Winter Wonderland. yep, I was excited! and we finally have snow on the ground! woooo hoooooo! it feels like winter in Ohio! You have just GOT to stop by the challenge blog to see all of the gorgeous projects by the DT. there are some gorgey things to inspire you made with Megan's cutey images! this is one talented team of ladies, I tell you!
You can use any supplies you wish for the challenge, but it must be on theme. One entry per person please & do not link up to more than 5 challenges including Dilly Beans. You must post a link to your challenge entry in order to be included.


I used the adorable 'Snow Angel' for my card and papers from Echo Park Winter Park. stickles were used on the hat and shimmerz for the angel wings. I used the new pearl paint pen by Viva Decor for the snowflakes. how cool is this fun little gadget?! love it! vintage lace and millnery flowers were added, in addition to a ticket with a SU! rub-on and a few buttons. I've been on a doily kick, as you will also see in my next post.... so bear with me! the music paper for paper piecing the snow angel comes from Lily Bee. faux stitching completes the card.

Little Darlings - cold
Do You Stack Up - photo inspiration
Crazy Amigo - winter
Creative Card Crew - snow
Digital Tuesday - winter wonderland

8 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

This is wonderful. The lace combined with the
is totally fun. Love it!

Jennifer said...

This is really great! I love how you paper pieced your snowman and the ticket and doily are perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love your wonderful snowman!

Mette said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the details - there's so much to see :).

Hugs, Mette

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So so sweet!! Love the paper piecing!!

Crafty Hugs friend!!
Meredith

Ren-Yi said...

What a fun scrappy winter card. I especially love the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

sara said...

really sweet card love that snowman thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
hugs sara x

NanaConnie said...

Jennifer -- Congratulations on your win over at Do You Stack Up!! How fabulous for you! :-D