Followers

Translate

Friday, May 27, 2011

Pink Saturday Life of the Party!

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Peppermint

Welcome to the 3rd birthday celebration of Pink Saturday! I am so thrilled to be able to play along!

I wanted to create an extra special card to commemorate this grand day, so I grabbed this most amazing new pad of papers from My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose Hazel. I just love the sweet flowers and patterns contained within this collection! and of course there is plenty of pink to keep this girlie happy! :) even though I love my shabby/vintage stuffins, I wanted something fun & whimsical to celebrate this big birthday. This cutie mousie from Torico was waving at me, saying, "oh please, I am sooooooooooo ready to party!!!!" and Ann's sentiment from her line at Raindrop Echo Designs agreed! tee hee! don't ya just want a sweater like this one, too?! of course the shoes are all sparkly shiny compliments of shimmerz paint. the bows on the gifts & the party hat, too! the banner was cut with a fancy die from My Favorite Things. easy peasy! the papers were sprayed with sparkle shimmer spray, as were the Prima roses. trim comes from Etsy and buttons are from my stash. be sure to stop by the other blogs taking part in this big day! Happy 3rd Birthday Pink Saturday!!!!!
Creative Craft World - use 3 or more flowers Sisterhood of Crafters - buttons Scrap Creations - use 3 or more DP Paper Sundaes - pop it up (banner flags are popped up as well as main image) Ellephantastic - birthday Paper Cutz - banner Totally Papercrafts - pink & girly

31 comments:

Terri Morse said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Jennifer! Your card is wonderful! I love My Mind's Eye papers. The ones you chose for the card are really sweet. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Terri

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Jennifer! Love your creation!! Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Weekend! xo Tami

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Jennifer, thank you for stopping by and entering my giveaway! Love your beautiful pink papercrafting..such talent!

Barb

Holly said...

Hi Jennifer~
I love what you created! It is wonderful. I enjoyed visiting your blog.
Happy Pink Saturday!

LV said...

You have some nice creations that fit fine for this Pink Saturday special event.

Unknown said...

So cute mouse!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

Darlene said...

Hey girlfriend! What a cute way to use buttons! This is an adorable creation! Thanks so much for joining in our Buttons Challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! Hope you'll come back again for more fun!

Sorry I didn't get back to you and link up at the convention in Akron. Things got crazy and ended up only going on Sunday for a few hours. Did you get to go? Hope so! One of these days we LINK ... promise!!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Darlene

Marti McClure said...

Love the card Jennifer! Happy Pink Saturday! ~Marti

Anonymous said...

too too cute! Happy Pink Saturday

Choccy said...

Such a cuuute card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for our 3 or more flower challenge.
Choccy x

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! Happy Pinks! ♥

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

To cute!

Happy Pink Saturday.

Dee

Unknown said...

I really love that trim...so cute! Is this a card?

HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Jill said...

What a fun card! Love it! There is so much interest in it. Thanks so much for joining us at Ellephantastic. Jill

Torico said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. Your card is so pretty!!! I'm so glad that my digi was used on such a fabulous creation.:)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Torico

Faye said...

Oh what a fab card. I love your Pop it Up element. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes this week. x

Gabriela Delworth - Instructional Designer said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


~ Gabriela ~

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a perfect post for Pink Saturday. I hope you day is rosy and that you enjoy the holiday weekend. Blessings...Mary

Betty said...

Happy Pink Saturday!! Your card gave me a giggle!

The Artful Diva said...

Happy PS 3rd Birthday. There's a lot to celebrate! Thank you for the links. I'm looking forward to trying some of these products. Your blog post is awesome!

Annesphamily said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Jennifer! You are so artistic and your creation is awesome! I hope the weekend is wonderful! Hugs Anne

Barbara F. said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jennifer! I appreciate your kind comments. Love your pink card. xo,

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

yAHOO my blogger is back up and I came to visit you. I love your card it made me smile.

HBDAYPS

LL

Nancy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! (still visiting around) I'm constantly in awe of the wonderful paper creations I see. Yours is so sweet and just too cute!

Beverly said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Jennifer. I am so glad you joined us, and thank you for making Pink Saturday special.

I love this card, It is so fun, and it gave me a big smile.

Anonymous said...

You created a wonderful card to celebrate our 3rd Birthday!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

dana

stefanie said...

Happy Pink Saturday!!!
very sweet!

Jeri said...

Adorable card, Jennifer. I love that cute little mouse image and yes, I'd love a sweater like that. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Paper Cutz.

farmhouse-story said...

love your card and the papers, too, jennifer!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Beautiful card..

Kristen said...

Super cute....Fabulous card. Thanks for playing in this weeks challenge at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!