The papers are from the Basic Grey Two Scoops collection. I added some coffee stained seam binding (something fun I decided to try my hand at....), rhinestones, clear button, beautiful flowers I received from my friend Annika in her marvy blog candy, and this wonderful sentiment from TLC. of course I had to add lots of shimmerz accents on the main image! tried more faux stitching again..... which we all know is a big challenge for me. ;) also used my new technique of adding glitter to my white gel pen - on the melted portion of the candle.
See you tomorrow!
- Craft Your Passion - sketch
- Digital Tuesday - use 2 digis from 2 different companies on 1 card - TSB & TLC
- Little Red Wagon - circles (sure hope my polka dots count... there are tons of them here! grins!)
- One Stop Craft - patterns
- Stampin for the Weekend - recipe: 3 DPs, 2 flowers, 1 ribbon, & gems or charms
- Paper Sundaes - stitching (faux for me again!)
- Sentimental Sundays - Switch it Up
- Ooh La La - birthday
- Paper Romance - appropriate for a teen (I sure hope so, as this is going to one! grins!)
- Challenge Up Your Life - Celebrations
- By the Cute and Girly - animals