I am so excited to be using this beautiful image, Faith Lemons, from Isabella's Sketchbook. It has just recently been released, and I think it is well on its way to becoming my fave image. I love it! but Isabella always has the most gorgeous digis, so many of hers are in my top image list.
The papers are Basic Grey - Lilykate and Basic Manilla. I did some different techniques on the main image that might not show up so well in the scan. and the scan is funky because that amazing rose really pops up off the card, so it laid funny in my scanner.
After doing my shading on the lemons with inks & watercolor brushes, I took a q-tip and sponged on some crystal effects. this gives a really neat bumpy texture to the lemons. after that, I outlined each of them with yellow stickles for a spot of glitter glitz. Lots of distressing, as always, and a bit of faux stitching. I am getting better about making it straight! grins! all buttons are vintage as is that most wonderful blue lace. now that lace really makes me smile! I absolutely love it!
I hope you have a most glorious day! and have faith, you are deeply loved - more than you can possibly imagine! :)
- Isabella's Sketchbook - buttons & bows
- Dare U 2 Digi Stamp - sketch
- Shabby Tea Room - photo inspiration
- Paper Sundaes - stitching (yes, it's faux, but you have heard my horror stories of me & my sewing machine!)
- Digi Doodles Best - fave stamp
- One Stop Craft - patterns
- Dutch Dare - Anything Goes
- Stampin with the Dragon - distressing
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - distressing
- City Crafter - food