Followers

Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

With Deepest Sympathy and GIU Winners

Coffee of the Day - Bourbon Pecan

I hope all of you had a most joyous holiday, whether you were celebrating Christmas or Hanukkah. for a few short hours, all of my sons were home and it was absolute bliss for this mom! :)

but you didn't stop by for that. all each of you wants to know about is who won the Unity Stamps. ;) it's okay. I'm the same way when it comes to free stamps and prizes.

I do want to share a card with all of you very quickly though. in the midst of preparing for the holiday, we had some sad news come our way. David's aunt suddenly passed away last week. he, Tyler, and Ryan made a fast trip to Pittsburgh for the viewing. Dave's sister from San Antonio was able to fly up, too, so they all had a nice visit with Dave's dad and family.


I made a sympathy card using the Unity set, "You are Important."  I thought this flower was just gorgeous and so perfect to convey our feelings. the sentiment stamp is by Memory Box. I don't have any yet from Unity that would go with it.

paper is from the Basic Grey Kioshi collection. shimmer ribbon and pretty purple twine are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and buttons are from my vintage stash.

the flower was stamped onto watercolor paper with Versamark, embossed with white ep, and then watercolored with multiple shades of SU! inks. I love the look this gave. :) edges were distressed and inked. I went back over it all with the SU! ink squirty tool.

and now the winners of the Unity Stamps from my GIU week are:


KENNETH SIMMONS
(just so you know, your various numbers actually came up 3 times!!!
you were really meant to win this prize! grins!)


DEBRA DAVISON

Please send your mailing address to me at jenscull (at) yahoo (dot) com. You have until the end of the week to contact me or you will forfeit your prize.

Thanks to everyone for leaving such kind and thoughtful comments on my GIU week projects! :) and a very special thank you to those of you who were so VERY amazing and left comments on each one of my posts!!! y'all rock! :)
Jennifer

7 comments:

Two Sisters Scrapbooking Creations, tags cards planners bullet journal projects, home organization said...

love this card wow so pretty

Two Sisters Scrapbooking Creations, tags cards planners bullet journal projects, home organization said...

soory for the loss too

Sandra said...

Gorgeous card Jennifer!! Love that flower.
Sorry for your loss.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card.

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Rhonda Miller said...

Sorry to hear about your husband's aunt. I love your card. The flower is so pretty.

Congrats to the winners.

Fikreta said...

sorry about your housbands aunt.
card is very nice
congrats to winners!
Happy New Year!
hugs