Followers

Follow by Email

Translate

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mystery Craft Boxes for Sale - Coming Soon!

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Since my crafting time is at a bare bones minimum these days thanks to my dear, sweet pets, I have decided to start going through the items in my craft room that just don't get the amount of loving they properly deserve. ;)  I am trying to limit the stuff in my room to what I actually use and nothing more. big dream, right?!


but that means good news for all of you! I'm putting together Mystery Boxes that will have a value of at least twice the asking price. each one will contain stamps, dies, new buttons, and ribbons - at least to start. we'll see what happens after that....

I'll have the complete set of Tim Holtz distress ink pads and their respective markers for sale. most are brand new, never been used.

also available is a brand new Simple Stories 6x6 leather SN@P album, complete with both weekly and monthly inserts.

stay tuned! I hope to start selling these fun boxes next week! :)

1 comment:

Bad Kitty (Fiki) said...

its nice that your pets make you so busy and happy.
I would like to buy your boxes especially Tim Holtz distress ink pads and markers because we dont have those in Croatia.
but I'm afraid that the postage would be to much to Croatia.
wish you luck
hugs