Followers

Translate

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Sweet Little Mushroom Fairy

Coffee of the Day - Bourbon Pecan

whew.... we made it through Monday! ;)  I'm excited because Ryan comes home from school tomorrow! don't know how long he will be here though because he goes right back to Indiana for a summer internship. I just know I'll take having him here for as long as he wants to stay! :) makes this momma heart happy to have the little birds back in the nest ANY time! :)

but you came here for crafty stuff, so craft stuff you shall see!


I played along in a freebie coloring challenge over on Facebook. everyone who participated was given this precious Mushroom Fairy image created by Moon Flower Digi Stamps. This is actually a birthday card going to a young lady who lives across the ocean, so I'm putting it in the mail today in hopes it gets to her in time for her big day at the end of the month.

papers are from the My Mind's Eye Gnome Sweet Gnome collection, flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, and micro brown gingham is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. her wings have accents of  white gel pen and wink of stella glitter pen. the same white gel pen was used to accent the mushroom, too. red burlap string ties one of the vintage buttons.

Enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Challenges:
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Eureka - feminine/Mother's Day
Whoopsi Daisy - fairy dreams
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper
Crafting When We Can - add flowers

8 comments:

Fikreta said...

so pretty card!
hugs
have a nice day
http://badkittyscraftroom.blogspot.hr/2016/05/craft-your-passion.html

Golden Goddess Designs said...

love fairies and mushrooms! great card! wish I had gotten in on this freebie. I have tons of digital images that I get free or win and I rarely use them. I need to print some out! I know I have other fairies and mushrooms!

I don't drink coffee but today's flavor sounds delish! yum!

Alicia

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Jennifer, lovely image and colouring. Great backing paper and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

crafty said...

Pretty card. Thank you for joining in the Eureka Stamps challenge this week.
Mary

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Isobel said...

Great card Jennfer, thanks for joining the challenge here at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

cass said...

Beautifully designed card. Wonderful paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.