Followers

Translate

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Beary Happy Birthday

Coffee of the Day - Coconut Hazelnut


Today is all about the new releases over at Bugaboo Stamps! stop by the store to see the cutey new images! :) I tell ya, I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer with them!

**the watermark I've been given by Bugaboo is the little lady in the car. 
it is NOT part of the card.**

I'm using the fun image, 'Sign It - Birthday Critters' for my card today. I've added text from another Bugaboo image, 'Bobblehead Greetings - Beary Birthday' to the sign portion. just seemed too cute!

papers are from the Basic Grey Life of the Party collection and orange seam binding is from Really Reasonable Ribbon. buttons are from my vintage stash. balloon was tied with a little scrap of baker's twine I had sitting on my craft desk. I love adding balloons to birthday cards! :)

thanks for stopping by! I'll have another post shortly, so please check back.

Challenges:
Craft Your Passion - anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Sparkles - animals
TTCRD - anything goes
Star Stampz - birthday

9 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

What an adorable little card! I'm always such a fan of punny sentiments and this one sure delivers! Super cute.

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a cute idea to tie a balloon on the birthday card!

CraftYourPassion said...

What a sweet card.So cheerful too and perfect for a celebration.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Sandra said...

Aaaw, so cute!! love the watermark too, lol
Hugs,Sandra

Theresa said...

sweet card. lovely colour palette. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Irena Stefanova said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks for adding your lovely entry to our "Anything goes" challenge at LTSCB! Hope to see you again.
hugs
Irena

Cazro said...

A wonderful cute card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges Caz DT.

Helen said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Digital Delights by Louby Loo.
Hugs Helen (DT) x

Helen said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges
Hugs Helen (DT) x