Followers

Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Holiday Mocha Hot Cocoa Gift Set

Coffee of the Day - Eggnog

I want to share with you one of the Hot Cocoa gift sets I've made. The one I'm showing you today is actually a coffee flavored hot cocoa, so more of a mocha theme. These are so much fun to make, and I think the people who receive them are happy. :)


I start with a drink holder of some kind. this one was already a lovely kraft paper, so all I did was ink the edges with white craft ink. the bottle are the large single Frappucino bottles you can find in any convenience store. (I happen to have been on a S'mores kick of late! so yum!)  the bottles were run through the industrial dishwasher out at Camp to be sure they were properly cleaned and disinfected before filling.

paper & sentiment sticker are from the Authentique Christmastime collection. flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts, and buttons are from my stash. ribbons are a mix of stash and Really Reasonable Ribbons.


I can't believe I didn't get a photo of one of the bottles out of the container, as they are also decorated. I also realized as I was taking the pix, that I hadn't printed out the directions for making the hot cocoa. so I added a tag with the instructions later.  sorry my head has been so wonky. I've been having so many seizures for the past month, it's hard to keep things straight. :/

anyhow, I so appreciate you stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with another of these. :)


Challenges:
Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Crafty Boots - Christmas
A Snowflake's Promise - anything goes Christmas/winter
TTCRD - anything goes
Glory of Christmas - anything Christmas goes
Pile it On - anything Christmas/winter
Choux Choux Paper Art - Visions of Sugar Plums Linky Party

27 comments:

Fikreta said...

very beautiful!
love it!
want it! hehe
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word now how scrumptious is this?!!! This is such a wonderful treat to give as a Christmas present!! Anyone would love to get this sweet gift!! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Hetty said...

Oh Jennifer, that is a totally wonderful gift package.
Lucky person who gets this!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Hi Jennifer,

I really love these projects. Great gift. Hope you feel better soon

Lori Kobular said...

I love your Mocha Hot Cocoa Kit! You decorated the holder so sweet and I love the addition of marshmallows! Great gift!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Wow, what a great gift set, I love your decorations. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh I LOVE this idea. I am making this my Christmas gift project for next year for certain.

VanessaB said...

how fun is that!? i absolutely love the whole awesome gift. great job! :)

Ann said...

I love this so much I want to make one for myself. Ha!

Lisa said...

What a fantastic gift! And it's so beautiful... love that lace you used... just gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

What a beautiful cocoa gift set...would love to see this irl! TFS and Happy Holidays!

Helen F. said...

What an awesome gift, Jennifer! Love the pretty package

ScrappyHorses said...

Oooh, I'm loving this project! Your papers and flowers are so beautiful. It just doesn't get better than cocoa and coffee during the Christmas Season! You have definitely inspired me to do just one more project……as if I don't have several started that need last minute finishing! ; ) Thanks for sharing at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful...such an awesome giftie!

Waving My Wand said...

This is so awesome Jennifer!! I had to pop in and comment. Darn those seizures too. I work with a neurologist so I know what you're dealing with. Boo!

Imke said...

Awesome gift set - made with love !

Gail said...

These are amazing - who would not want one of these --- I do, I do! TFS

Happy Dance said...

This is such an awesome gift! So clever for those coffee or cocoa lovers. Great way to dress up that carton with all those pretty papers, ribbons and lace. Very sweet! Bev

Shelly said...

Oh my! This is sooo cute!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

WOW!!!! What a project! I just love It -- so Impressive! :)

Maura said...

fabulous idea! and it looks gorgeous!

Denice said...

A super cute project, I bet you've made the recipient a very happy person with this well executed gift! Great job! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week, good luck! Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Denice - TTCRD DT

Lori said...

Very pretty and a wonderful gift! So glad you linked up at ChouxChoux Paper Art!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is just the best gift anyone could receive - how awesome!!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! Fantastic caddy!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.
I hope you are feeling better.

Helen said...

This is awesome - what a lovely gift!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Merry Christmas!
Helen x