Followers

Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Just Sittin' On a Barbed Wire Fence....

Coffee of the Day - Maple Nut

Hello again! or should I say 'Howdy'?! I think this is the last of the western themed cards I made this summer. this fella just gives me the giggles. especially since I put him on a barbed wire fence! makes you wonder why he is really singing ..... or perhaps he is HOWLING instead! tee hee!


image is from QKR Stampede, bg paper is Carta Bella Giddy Up, barbed wire fence die is by My Favorite Things, cactus die set is Spellbinders, stitched sun die (I just used a portion of it) is by La La Land.  burlap ribbon is May Arts, bark star is from Live and Love Crafts, and buttons are from my stash. the barbed wire portion of the fence is covered in platinum stickles.

as with yesterday's card, the inside contains the verse, Acts 1:8.

Challenges:
QKR Stampede - cowboys
613 Avenue Create - create your own challenge: card type-A2, event-Encouragement, trend-burlap
One Stitch at a Time - anything goes with 4 legged friends
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
Morgan's Art World - for the men
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - anything goes

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Fikreta said...

great card
have a nice day

Sandra said...

YAY!! good to see you again Jennifer!!
I was a bit worried!!
But so nice to see your gorgeous cards again :D
Big cyber hugs, Sandra

Dawn said...

Lol! I bet he was howling at the moon Jennifer!
Great card!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Billie A said...

Haa Ha or should I say Hee Haww.. I love this card and the fun look and really looks like real barbwire.. I love so much about this cute masculine card.. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Art World.

Sherri said...

Adorable card! LOVE the barbed wire fence! I'm so glad you could join us for the weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, what a fun card! Love the barbed wire die cuts!

Amy Cohen said...

Awesome card! Wonderfully put together...thanks for sharing with us Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Dorte said...

So great to se you are back, Jen, love the cards you are sharing,
hugs Dorte


Carla's Cards said...

This card is such fun! Thanks for sharing with Simply Papercraft!

Leslie Miller said...

One of my favorite QKR images! LOVE the barbed wire fence. Another fantastic card for our QKR Stampede Cowboy Challenge!

karalschuknecht said...

Another wonderful card, I love your coloring & the embellishments, and that fence is fab. Thanks for joining us this week for our Cowboy Challenge at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

applejack cards by sue said...

I have never seen anything like this... a barbed wire fence die? Whatever next? I love this so much and I am so pleased you entered it into our challenge over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

Sall said...

Oh gosh this did make me giggle I love it! Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us at OSAAT this fortnight, I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Love 'n' hugs Sall OSAAT DT.

Penny said...

Hilarious, Jen! Really great design--love that fab barbed wire--and your image is too cute! Love your embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny