Followers

Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Zombies Need Pumpkin Spice Lattes!

Yesterday began a new challenge over at The Stamping Boutique - Halloween. while we don't really celebrate Halloween as such, you know I love me some zombies! So when I was looking through the store trying to figure out what I was going to do, I came across 'Zombie Girl with Tea.' perfect! only to me she looked to be needing her pumpkin spice latte fix..... I typed up a quick little sentiment on my compy and we were ready to go! :)


papers are from the Authentique Apothecary Emporium collection, cool pumpkins die is Cheery Lynn, flower is Prima, sparkly trim is Making Memories, and everything else is from my stash.  the zipper across her mouth is accented with shimmerz paint.

btw - I have seen World War Z 4 times now... it is so amazing and gets me pumped up every time I see it. poor Dave gets more and more freaked each time he watches it. he likes the slow moving zombies of The Walking Dead much better. tee hee! :)

Challenges:
Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Crafter's Cafe - just a bit out there....
Paper Pretties - purple, green (leaves on cup as well as leaves of Prima), orange
Bearly Mine - Halloween
Inky Chicks - 2 different die cuts
Paper Minutes - bizarre/ weird
2 Creative Chicks - Spooktacular linky party
2 Creative Chicks - Halloween linky party
Cupboard Trilogy - Halloween or fall
Created with Love - Halloween
Corrosive - cute and creepy

18 comments:

VanessaB said...

hahaha. and that looks just like me in the a.m. super cute card! :)

Jenn said...

lol! too cuUte!!!

Liz said...

This is awesome! Love love it.

Penny said...

Too funny, Jen! Love that crazy image & the sentiment! :^) Really great design & embellies on this, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Heike said...

oh wow, so cool!

xxx Heike

Chris Hanselman said...

GREAT card. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining our Halloween Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Stef H said...

o is this ever fabulous! i have not seen world war z yet and still debating over it. it's on demand on comcast. maybe one of these days!

hugs :)

Debbie said...

Love your color combo! She is totally cute cute cute. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge this fortnight, and good luck!

Kati said...

what a funny bizarr card, love this! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
hugs
mamapia

Lady Bug Stampers said...

what an adorable card love this one. just to adorable!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K.

craftin-dawn said...

Fab card, love the delicate die cut pumpkins! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our HALLOWEEN Challenge!
DawnD

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow I would love to have a pumpkin spice Latte!! Great card. Love it.
Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
Linda K. DT

Karen C said...

great die! Love that sentiment and how true it is!! ;) I know I need mine in the morning, and I'm a true zombie in the am!! LOL Thanks for playing with us this week at The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
Hugs,
Karen C

Unknown said...

LOL! I love this card - I never knew that Latte's were so popular. Great card, love the divi!
Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cafe Challenge and good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca - Pop on by to win a prize on October 6

Laura S Reading said...

I know people who would love this card.


"Croms' Candy....Woo Hoo"

carol said...

ooh super spooky card, thanks for playing along with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Love the pumpkin die. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

Nela said...

Totally fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at this week at Bearly Mine Challenges!
Nela xx