Followers

Follow by Email

Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Great Freebie Digital Papers!

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice


I just found these wonderful Declaration Pink Paislee digital papers and elements that are available for a limited time for FREE! hurry over and grab them while you can!

while on the subject of free and digital, please please please do not share these with anyone else. direct others to the site all you want to, but do not give away or post them on Pinterest. there are so many copyright violations going on over there right now, it's tragic. and then you have the dishonest people who are copying other artists' work and calling it their own, which is another ball of wax completely. it's enough to make a person give up blogging entirely. almost. I have several stores I now refuse to shop at and a ning group I no longer belong to because they are affiliated with certain 'artists'. I also won't support challenge blogs that join up with these people either. we have to draw a line somewhere and protect the people who draw the art.

stepping off of my soapbox.... and going into my craftroom to play with my new papers! :)

---> I just saw that Blitsy has these actual papers on sale right now for $0.39 each, 12" x 12". here is the link if you've not been there before. they are super fast with their shipping! check out all of the other great buys going on while you are there, too. I think I saw Tim Holtz distress stains as I was glancing through...

4 comments:

Trina said...

Thanks for the heads up, Jennifer!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Thank you for posting this up!!! Got the fabulous paper ;o)

Hugs

Vicky

Jo Davies said...

Great post Jennifer, thank u x

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks for sharing this.