Followers

Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

You're So Hot

Coffee of the Day - more Coconut Marshmallow (hubby really likes this one!)

My card today is a very simple one I made for hubby. he has a deep love for all kinds of peppers. well, all of the  guys in my family do, but this is a card I could only give my lovey dovey man! :)


all of the papers and images come from Doodle Pantry in a pre-colored kit. I kept the embellies simple, 'cause that is how Dave likes his cards. yep, VERY hard for me to do! the peppers along the left side are layered with foam tape. they are actually 3 layers deep - sort of a decoupage look to them irl.

wanted to add that if any of you have been waiting on an email from me, I am discovering that messages I'm sending out are not always making it to their destination. those yahoo gremlins are playing havoc again. please re-send your email to me letting me know and I'll be sure to email you back, again. I am so very sorry my messages to you are on vaca in cyberspace somewhere. or else they are stuck on the tarmac waiting for take-off, eating complimentary peanuts and drinking cheap little bottles of spirits..... ;)

Challenges:
Doodle Pantry - anything goes with DP image
Lady Anne's - use a sentiment
Charisma Cardz - die cuts
Happy Campers - add dimension
Shelly's Images - anything goes

8 comments:

Joan B said...

love those peppers!! great sentiment too.

Glenda Atkins said...

Loving the layered peppers,your button with the string and the fab DP sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#32!

NGCARDS said...

A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week! xxx

Penny said...

What a perfect card for a hubby who is appreciated! No doubt he'll love it! Great design & love the embellies & papers! :^)
Hugs, Penny

bumblebee creations said...

heehee-it must be a man thing-my hubby and son love hot peppers too!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh yeah....I can't say this is my favorite set since I love them ALLLLL! haha But I can say I have had a blast using this same image on some cards. Your card is super fun and my my my...love that paper as well!

Unknown said...

Oh , this is a fab card, very colourful, just what I like .... Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers xx

Unknown said...

Here is another card that instantly brings a smile to my face. I love it! What a great sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images Blog.
-Shelly
Shelly's Images.com