Followers

Translate

Friday, March 15, 2013

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh......

Coffee of the Day - White Chocolate Mousse

Thank you so much to my friend, Sharon, who sent me an email telling me some most fantabulous news. otherwise I might have missed it and not found out until tomorrow or later..... gosh oh golly, I am so excited I can hardly TYPE! ;)

my idea for the Spring Challenge at May Arts has been accepted and I am IN! :) wooooo hooooo! my bum is bouncin' on my chair and I am doin' the happy happy dance! oh my goodness, I can not even believe the amazing company I am in..... you can see the list of other participants here. the Spring Challenge is posted here.

I can't wait to get started! oh my stars, this is gonna be FUN! :)

my boys are on their way home this afternoon to spend the weekend with us, so I have a feeling we will do a bit of celebrating! yeehaw!

thanks to all of you who believe in me. you give me wings. :)
love to you!
Jennifer

14 comments:

Sandy S said...

Congratulations Jenn! I can see you bouncing in your chair! This is so awesome for you!

Hugs,
Sandy S

Sandra said...

That is great news Jennifer!!
I checked the challenge and it sounds like fun :-)
Now you make we curious what you will create with it!!
Can't wait to see your post for this one!
Congrats and big cyberhugs,Sandra

Jennifer said...

Jennifer how wonderful! I'm so excited for you! This is such a wonderful company and I know you'll just love it!

vdoyle8 said...

Oh my gosh -- congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!

Gerry said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to 'hear' your happy voice!

Geri said...

I am whoo-hoooing and hoot hooting for you right now...can you hear me?

This is such great news and I am sincerely thrilled for you. I can hardly wait to see what you create. I know it will be something absolutely stunning and gorgeous!

Way to go girl!

Renee B. said...

Wow, congrats Jen! I think my floor is shaking all the way in Mesa with all the bouncing you are doing in that chair of yours! Can't wait to see your awesome creation!
Hugs, Renee

Penny said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! I am so happy for you!!! :^) Looking forward to seeing what you create! :^)
Biggest hugs, Penny

Zw@@n said...

Congratulations, Jennifer. I'm looking forward to your creation! Have fun. Luv, Wilma

Suzie McFloozy said...

Wow well done Hun - no wonder you're jumping in your chair !!
Can't wait to see what you'll create ith those beautiful ribbons x
Have a great weekend ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Deann said...

Congrats Jennifer !
I can't wait to see what you create :)
Deann

Judy said...

Fabulous Sweetie. WTG you, so glad for you, and I know you'll have a blast.

xo

Rhonda Miller said...

That's great news Jen. Congrats!!

Tracy said...

Congratulations sweetie!!!!!