Followers

Translate

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Will Be Back Later...

Coffee of the Day - Toasted Coconut

Hello and belated Merry Christmas greetings to all of you!
I have been sick in bed since Christmas day, so haven't been around much at all. wanted to do a quick pop onto my blog to let you know I have a card to post for the ABC Christmas DT, but will have to get to it a bit later. just don't have much energy and seem to sleep most of my days away....
my family is even considering moving my bedroom downstairs since climbing stairs takes me forever now and hurts like the dickens. I'm really becoming THAT sick old lady now..... poo! I told them all that as long as they carry me down on my bed Cleopatra style, I don't care one way or the other. ;)  hey, I have to maintain my princess attitude even if I do feel icky-poo yuck! tee hee!

anyhow, hope to see all of you back here later. I'm off to bed again.... even coffee doesn't taste good these days, so that tells you something right there.....

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well toasted coconut sounds yummy to me! :) Thinking of you and wanted to stop by and wish for you a happy and healthy New Year in 2013 my friend! HUGS

Joan B said...

I'm sorry you are so weak and tired. Consider your family's suggestions as they know what is best! Hugs

Penny said...

Goodness, Jennifer, I am so sorry to hear that you have been sick in bed! If any one of us could make you well, we would do so in a heartbeat.
I am sending you lots of love and megahugs, Penny

Ardilla said...

Hi, Jen!
Merry Christmas to you too...
You are in my prayers and hope you celebrate the new year with the joy of being surranded by the love of your wonderful family.
Wishing you a better 2013, with many blessing and a lot of good health.
Hugs,
Ardilla

Jennifer said...

Thinking of you and Praying you feel better soon! Get some rest, your body knows when it needs it! Enjoy your loving family!

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed Jen that 2013 sees a huge step forward. Thinking of u sweetie"
Hugs
Dawn xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

sorry to hear that you have been so unwell all over the Holidays :(
Sending you lots of big hugs and love x
((hugs)) suzie xoxo

Rhonda Miller said...

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're feeling better soon. I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Susie said...

Wish you felt better. I hope you take your family's suggestion. Stairs are not good things when you are sick or old. John and I are every so careful around stairs.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hope you start feeling better soon, Jennifer! Here's a hug and a mwah! :)

Michelle VP said...

Hey Jennifer! Sorry to hear you've been sick in bed this week. Praying that better days are ahead soon. Keep your princess chin high in the air! :)

Esther said...

Hugs to you Jennifer!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you :)