Followers

Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Blog Candy Winners!

Coffee of the Day - Texas Turtle (pecan, caramel, and chocolate)

Happy Monday! Mr. Blue Froggy has hop hop hopped along and chosen winners for the 3 blog candies I had going. if you weren't chosen this time, be sure to enter the Valentine candy that is going through the end of this month. who knows, I may still add another one or two before this is all over....... ;)

Winners, please contact me at: jenscull at yahoo dot com just as soon as possible with your mailing information so I can get these out to you. If I haven't heard from you by the end of this week, I will choose another winner. You should have received an email as well from inklinz.

Rosettes Bigz Shot Pro Die - Marji

Christmas Goodies - Victoria

Craft Room Clean Out - Sharon P

Congratulations to each of you! Thank you to everyone who played along! :) I sure wish I could send a  great big package of fun to everyone! maybe if the big lotto win or a Mysterious Benefactor come along that will happen one day! grins! :)

3 comments:

Vicky (Fabulous Crafts) said...

Thank you so much, Mrs. Jenn!!!
I am sending you an email...

Vicky

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Jen, I hope you're having a happy Christmas season.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jennifer!
Thanks for your sweet comment on the Word Art Wednesday blog. I'm SO blessed to hear that Paula gave you courage and strength. You're SO right - it's all about WHERE we are going in the end. The journey to get there is different for everyone, and I know that Paula was also blessed to know YOU!
You are such a blessing,
Karen