Followers

Translate

Friday, February 17, 2012

Seeing Red at Dilly Beans

Coffee of the Day - Texas Turtle (pecan, chocolate, & caramel)


Happy happy Friday to ya! and what a most glorious one it is over here, too. the sun is shining so lovely in the sky. the little squirrels have really been scampering around with the weather a bit warmer than usual, so it's fun to watch them dash over the snow. My owl friend has returned and I've been listening to him hoot hoot hoot as I take the dogs out. What a comfort to hear that beautiful bird.......

Dilly Beans has a fun new challenge beginning today - Seeing Red. oh you should see the neat projects that the DT has created to inspire you over on the challenge blog! I do hope you will play along with us! :)


My card uses this adorable Ladybug Fairy image, My Mind's Eye Union Square papers, beautiful Prima floral trim, a Maya Road ticket, stickles, black spica glitter pen, ric rac, and my wonderful buttons.

1 comment:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I just LOVE her! Fabulous coloring and paper combo. Super embellies too! Enjoy your sunshine. xxD