Followers

Translate

Monday, February 28, 2011

Heart Song Designs

Coffee of the Day - Caramel Twist


Just a quickie post today to introduce all of you to a fun new store called 'Heart Song Designs'. Some of the images might look familiar to you. Leah used to design some of the digis for Sweet & Sassy, where I was blessed to be a Guest Designer last year. When I heard she had opened her own store, I was super-dee-duper excited! I hope you get a chance to visit both her store and blog. She has a fantastic DT on board as well.

I have been busy working on cards for the Shady Tree new release coming up in another few weeks. Will have something else to show you later on this week. and don't forget that I will have some blog candy coming in March.

love to you all! Jennifer

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Nice to see you posting again, Jennifer -- hope you and the computer are doing well for a long time now!!! And can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us :^) .