Followers

Translate

Friday, September 3, 2010

Small Things Done in Great Love

Coffee of the Day - Toasted Coconut

To start - a few updates..... our son Tyler is doing just fine after the car accident this past weekend. We have all been extremely touched by the numerous emails, comments, and messages so many of you have left. I was telling him today how many of you have reached out to him with prayers and well wishes. He really was overwhelmed with gratitude. and he truly is just fine. God loves this young man more than I can possibly comprehend as a mother and has Tyler wrapped tightly in His arms, safe and sound.

secondly and on a much more minor note - yes, I am aware that Starbuck's has already released their Pumpkin Spice Lattes and frapps. but gosh, it is still so stinkin' hot here that I have not been able to bring myself to succomb to the deliciousness of my fave fall treat. even though the leaves are beginning to turn, with temps in the 90's, it just doesn't seem quite time yet to have my pumpkin drinks! :) but not to fear, I will stock up on the pumpkin coffees and drink more than my fill starting in the next few weeks. I'll keep you posted! :)

Phew, now on to my card for today. This cutie patootie image is the spitting image of Mick's gf Jocelyn. so I had to had to had to make a card with her. and of course he will just HAVE to give it to her this weekend...... but we are NOT talking personal date stuff here on my blog o' death to relationships..... nope, this mom is just making casual conversation about a card I made for someone I know.........

Papers are Basic Grey Wisteria, precious image is Baby Bud Designs, those bows were screaming to me to be painted with iced lavender shimmerz, and used this brand spankin' new floral trim by May Arts. oh yes, rub on is Stampin' Up! also used a few of their new colors - LOVIN' 'EM! you know I never get rid of my old SU! colors, so I am happy as a clam to have more for my collection. these new ones are as fabbylicious as can be!

heading off to Bowling Green momentarily, so will be back later this weekend to chat more! love ya! Jennifer

3 comments:

PeggyR said...

So glad he is doing well. The card is very nice.

Anita said...

Super cute card! Glad Tyler is doing fine. Enjoy your trip!

Maria Matter said...

Totally adorable!!!