Followers

Translate

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Happy little duck..... and some MOST exciting news! :)

Coffee of the Day - Vanilla Biscotti

Good morning! As I was getting my card package ready to mail off to Stef and Clyde (see yesterday's post), I realized that this cutie little duck card had never been posted on my blog before. oh the HORRORS!!! :D but really, this card always made me smile, so here's hoping it brings a bit of a grin to Stef. and just a bit of an update, her hubby made it home last night from the hospital. yippppeeeee! I would be splashing in the puddles like this little guy, too! He does have more appointments for follow-ups, but prayers for a COMPLETE healing are going up like wildfire!!

Papers for this precious little card come from October Afternoon. This is actually the same sheet of paper, just both sides. isn't is adorable?! they have some of the most fun designs!!! I was super-dee-duper blessed a few weeks ago and won the blog hop prize over at Jacksonbelle Embellishments - a sheet of every Oct. Afternoon paper she carries! boy was that a happy mail day! Thanks, Lindsey! okay, I digress like I always do....... The digi comes from Digital Ink, but I don't know if it is available any longer. The sentiment is from Studio G, flower is Prima, ribbon is actually some old purchased from a retro Etsy seller. pin comes from Maya Road.

Now on to the news.......... I have been chosen along with 13 other fabby ladies to be a 'Lady With Attitude' DT member with Shirleys 2 Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me all day yesterday to process the news! I am on top of the mountain with this!!! I will get my blog updated ASAP with the other blogs and blinkies and all of the good stuff, but gosh, this is truly a dream come true! You can head to the blog for more info, and p.s. check out the store for a huge sale & some fabby-licious buttons that have me drooling! :)

13 comments:

Anita said...

Congrats! Cute card!

debb said...

Quack quack- and Woohoo! for you! congrats girl!

Catherine said...

So cute! I'm quackers for this one! LOL!
Congrats on your OA win from J'Belle! And super big CONGRATS on the DT!

Angie Williams said...

Darling card and CONGRATS on the DT!!

Dragonlady said...

Hey well done you, I am so pleased for you.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful New Year.

Hugs Ali x

Tracy Vinson said...

Aw...he is so sweet. Great job with your lay out too...love that!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Adorable card--love the dp on it! Congrats to you!

Gina Lindsay said...

Super cute card Jennifer. I am so excited to be on the DT with you.

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable! Congrats!

Sara said...

Adorable duck!!! Congrats on the DT!

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Congrats on your news. That's exciting. I look forward to seeing your DT creations.

This duck card is adorable. Paper is fab with it.

Happy New Year

Cindy

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

OUTSTANDING!! I'm thrilled to pieces for you, Jennifer! No one deserves this more than you my friend, and I just know that the sisters are going to love everything you do. You bring such a fun and positive spirit to everything you do, so you'll be a super duper team member. Congratulations!

Your card - DARLING!! My all time fave October Afternoon DP, and one of the sweetest duckie images I've seen in a long time. Another home run, missy!!

HappyCrafter said...

ooh, he is an adorable duck, and you did a great job on the colouring!