Followers

Translate

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Vintage Doodle Beans Balloons

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

Sorry to be late posting today. having problems with blogger and compy and pretty much anything techy........... so anyhow..........

Today's card features the Hot Air Balloons digi from Doodle Beans. I love the look of this card - I think it's one of my new faves! it was great fun to put together! The card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" square and just about as vintage as can be. The bg paper is from K & Co. The main image was watercolored and sponged with caramel ink. I then sprayed the whole thing with walnut gold glimmer mist to age it. The card base was also sprayed with the same glimmer mist. love love love the splotches of ink!!! buttons are all vintage, stamps & star are from Making Memories, flower is prima.

Love to ya! Jennifer

4 comments:

Yvette said...

Jennifer, this is just gorgeous! I love the vitage feel and the splotches! Great job girl! :)

JazzyH said...

I love the vintage look and feel. Great card!

Dawn M said...

wow! love the elements of this card!

Gina Lindsay said...

LOVE this! The balloons are great.