Followers

Translate

Friday, September 25, 2009

Vintage Challenge Card

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice

A very quick post, but I wanted to post a card that I have made for 2 challenges. The sentiment is a free digi from Digiments. Michelle has some great prizes going on this week as well as a great promo for a very worthy cause. Head over if you get the chance. My card also works for the Split CoastStampers blogging group that I am in - to make a project using a verse or sentiment as the main image.

I found this wonderful paper from Foof-A-La in my paper stash a little while ago, and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use it. It just seemed lke it would go great with this. I added a little strip of Basic Grey that was sitting in my pile of 'use me when you can' extras. Lots of distressing on this card! love that vintage feel! flowers are Prima, buttons are all vintage. lace trim is more of my coolio finds from JoAnn's.


have a great Friday! love ya!
Jennifer

p.s. there is also a fun blog hop going on with Sew Many Cards - go play along if you can! :)

10 comments:

JazzyH said...

Great vintage card! I love the buttons.

Yvette said...

Beautiful card Jennifer! Love the vintage feel and the paper is gorgeous! The sentiment is so so true! Have a GREAT weekend! :)

Stef H said...

wonderful card. fabulous sentiment! and absolutely delicious coffee!

big hugs,

Angie Williams said...

This turned out so nice

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Just lovely! I saw that challenge on the digiments site. I've not had a chance to do it yet but I don't think I could compete with your lovely card. I also love the vintage feel you gave it. It goes so nicely with the type style.

Anita said...

Beautiful card!

Dru said...

Very pretty and I love the sentiment!

The Wired Angel said...

great card Jennifer! Thought about you with every cup of cafe creme I ordered in France... Hope you are doing well.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

You do vintage very well. Love that digiment!

Sara said...

So pretty, love the vintageness of it!