Followers

Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So have you been to Starbucks today?

Just checking'!!!! ;)
you know it's only the most popular day EVER in the history of Starbuck's for the year! :D well, maybe not really, but if it isn't - IT SHOULD BE!!!!!!

I can say with a most joyous heart that I have had my Pumpkin Spice Frap today, along with a delicious Pumpkin Scone, and I am singing happy songs......... (be glad you aren't too close! tee hee hee!!!) (and no, it isn't 'Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater' either!)

and hubby bought me some amazing Pumpkin Spice coffee from World Market yesterday...... isn't he just the greatest?!?!

Fall has officially begun in northeast Ohio!

(but more cool news is to come later this evening....... have you figured it out yet?)

4 comments:

Anita said...

Yummy, I hope you enjoyed your yummy coffee. I hope to get one tomorrow. :)

Unknown said...

Yummmm! I didn't realize they were out until my sweet son brought me home one as a surprise this morning. Enjoy yours!

Gina Lindsay said...

I hope you enjoyed your coffee. I am that way about Peppermint Mochas, even though you can get them year round, I only like them when the air is brisk!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

My fall/winter drink is a mocha with whipped cream-it's like hot chocolate with a kick. I made some pumpkin cheesecake muffins last night, so it smells like fall in the house.