Followers

Translate

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Indian Summer Cats

Coffee of the Day - Pumkin Spice

Hello! I'm posting a bit later than usual today 'cause I played in a challenge over at Modern Sugar Blvd. The cat image was a freebie digi and we were to use it on a Halloweenish type card. I printed the digis on the back side of the Basic Grey Indian Summer papers, then cut out the cats. They were edged in distressed stickles which took FOREVER to dry since it was a rainy day here. I also gave the little kitties some eyes with the stickles. Added cute little collars and a sentiment that is also from MSB. The card is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" squre. I sprayed the card base with my ink squirty tool in choco. Added a bit of lace trim from JoAnn's, some more tiny buttons, and a fun glittered pumpkin. Don't know how Halloween-y it is, but we don't celebrate that holiday, so this works for me! :)

take care and I'll see you tomorrow!
love ya!
Jennifer

6 comments:

Yvette said...

Jennifer this is just sooooo adorable!!! I LOVE how your cats turned out with their little collars! Love the distressing and each little detail. Very good job lady! :)

Still on the hunt for pumpkin spice :/

Angie Williams said...

Ah! These kitties are just darling!

Scrapping Julie said...

this is just stinkin adorable!!!!

Stef H said...

adorable! those cats are fabulous! i love the papers!

hugs,

JazzyH said...

Cats are cute!

Gina Lindsay said...

Adorable cats!