Followers

Translate

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Harvest Stair Step Card

Coffee of the Day - Hazelnut

Good morning! It's a Sewn Together kind of day with Sew Many Cards! I love this challenge for the week! I must admit that I really was hesitant over the challenge - make a stair step card. now usually I jump right into new challenges and techniques, but this one really intimidated me. how wrong was I!!!!! these cards are soooo easy to make!!! and oh, so much fun!!! I found my instructions on SplitCoast Stampers in the resource section. thanks to Beate for the great detailed instructions!

I used the cute digis from the Fall Bonus Pack - do whatever you can to get this pack, friends! it is great fun, and the digis are super!!! I also added my new fave papers from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection. Buttons are from my vintage collection and trims are all from JoAnn's. We've had rain for several days, so I wasn't able to get a good photo of my card open. I show the scanned closed version instead. I really do love the way it turned out! Please play along with us in the challenge this week! and check out all of the awesome creations by the rest of the DT! Sewn Together will also be participating in a World Card Making Day blog hop on Friday, so check it out! See the new digis Angela has just released for the week - so cute, as always! :)

14 comments:

Terri Conrad said...

good morning Jennifer,
your visit, and your kind words on my blog are encouraging and so appreciated.

TCD will have new scrapbook product available soon with another company, as soon as it hits the stores we will let everyone know.

Blessings to you today

sophiesmama said...

Great card Jennifer!!
Hugs,
Mary

Yvette said...

Ohhh cute Jennifer!! You did a wonderful job on this challenge! Looks as if you've been doing the "stair step" cards awhile!

kim.mom said...

Great job! Love what you did with these cute images!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

This is truly super cute....love your vintage type ribbon.

Stef H said...

i love the stair step card and you totally rocked it. this is absolutely gorgeous!

hugs,

Scrapping Julie said...

super kewl. i have always admired these cards but have never tried one myself.

Deanette said...

Nice job Jennifer!

Payne Holler Cards said...

really cute images!! never have done one of these..will pop over for the instructions..hope mine will turn out similar to yours!!! LOL ..this one is adorable!

Vicki said...

Wonderful! Love those images! Blessings to you!

Darlene said...

Great job!! I've not tried one of these cards either ... but you have inspired me to go check out Beate's instructions and give it a try! Well done!

Georgia said...

great card. I just love all the great ideas

Anonymous said...

your card is wonderful!!!!! i love your choice of images-perfect for the season!

i hope all goes well!

sarabeth

Unknown said...

I just can't keep up with you any longer. You are a prolific cropper these days! This looks great! The images worked out well. I am so in the mood for fall!