Followers

Translate

Thursday, September 24, 2009

for my Anti Spider Lover :D

Coffee of the Day - Chocolate Caramel

This card is for my hunny bunny. Dave isn't going to like it. not one bit. he hates spiders. really hates spiders. I think I may have mentioned this several times in previous posts. but my other spider hater thought that this was fun and he laughed! so I might stand a fighting chance...........


Tracey over at The Stamping Boutique asked a few of us on her DT to use these cutie images. How could I say 'no'??? I happen to love spiders! and Shirleys 2 Girls had a great sketch challenge going for the week..... so I paired up everything and came up with this cute card. It sparkles and shines with lots of glitter and shimmerz and blingz and lets just hope that hubby likes it! ;) We don't do Halloween at our house, so coming up with a non-Halloween Haloween card was quite the challenge, but I think I may have gotten it. The ribbon may have crossed the line, but with a last name like 'Scull', we happen to be into skulls and skeletons. We're a little on the weird side, so this is kinda a tribute to that. grins!!! Her 'nails' are tipped in lavender shimmerz 'cause every hip and trendy spider goes to the salon once a week to get them done!

realized while posting that I am a day late getting this in for the challeng over at S2G. oh well. maybe I'll make it on time this week. be sure to play along! and check out the fun stuff going on over at The Stamping Boutique, too! Tracey has a VERY challenging challenge going on right now! I'm pulling out my hair on that one, but will still give it a go.

everyone have a great day! sending lots of love your way! Jennifer
ETA - I gave the card to Dave - he liked it! :) I wrote on the inside "I love hanging out with you". He took it with him to work. I take that as a good sign!!! :D

4 comments:

Kaytee said...

That card is too funny! Very cute!

Yvette said...

This image is so cute! Love her lips! Ha! Your card turned out great! :)

(I was looking for pumpkin spice yesterday, but did not find any.)

Scrapping Julie said...

sweet. glad he liked it! cute card. skulls are the "in thing" right now. so i guess you are too cool for school.

Gina Lindsay said...

Too cute! My husband hates spiders too!