Followers

Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Fishy Snow Shaker Challenge :)

Coffee of the Day - Vanilla Biscotti

A happy Tuesday morning to you! It's time again for the Sew Many Cards Challenge of the week! This week you can pick any image you would like and use it on a sketch. I chose this cutie little Fawn Snowglobe digi.

My image is watercolored and highlighted with crystal stickles to simulate the snow in the shaker. (hubby's idea!!! wooo hooo! go Dave!) the snow on the bottom is also covered in glitter. the star on the tree is painted with beeswax shimmerz. Those gorgeous poinsettias are from Making Memories. the brads are coated with the new distress stickles. this stuff is so cool! you've gotta try some if you get the chance! :)

So please play along with us this week! :)

and thank you to everyone who has asked for Wesley's address. If I haven't sent it to you yet, I'll try to get it to you today. I have been feeling sick since Sat. night and am still not on top of things too well. sorry.

7 comments:

Yvette said...

LOVE your card Jenn! Your stamped image is sooo cute!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this card is adorable...need to get some of the distressed stickles! and a big congrats on your win over at SSCC! woooo hoooo! sending out my card this week - any update?
Linda

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

What a cute card. I love the flowers you used for embellishment too.

kim.mom said...

Love it!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This is really cute, Jennifer! I hope you feel better soon!

Cheri said...

Great card. I love how the stickles turned out. Tell DH that he's got good suggestions/ideas. :)

Deanette said...

Really cute, nice job!