Followers

Translate

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Quick Update...

Hello to all my dearest friends!
I am sorry to have taken so long to post any updates. I just have a rough time getting out of bed and even coming downstairs to where the computer is these days. Life at the Ritz can be so demanding....... ;)

I have been to see my dr. and had some tests done at the hosptial & the consensus seems to be that I need to have a biopsy done on my pancreas. Evidently this is not a 'everyday, run of the mill' kind of thing since there are only several drs. in the Cleveland area who will even do it. So I go in next week for an appt. to get the surgery scheduled.

You will be happy to know that I have now 'upgraded' from Gatorade to Powerade. I keep asking the pool boy to put the cute little umbrellas in my drinks, but he just rolls his eyes at me......... good help is so hard to find these days! wonder what he'll do when I ask him to serve it to me in a big pineapple!!! gotta keep the help on their toes! But really, my family has been tremendous throughout all of this. I am one blessed woman indeed!!! :)

and Judi over at Angel's Landing has so graciously allowed me to be a part of her new Design Team! Thank you so very, very much for the wonderful opportunity! I hope to be up and stamping again soon!

5 comments:

Lauri said...

Take care of yourself!! I look forward to working with you on the Angels Landing DT!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you post but not the news I wanted to hear! Prayers for you! Let us know how things go.

Judi M said...

Jennifer, I'm delighted to have you on my design team. Rest up and take care of yourself first. Wishing you all the best.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Jennifer, I wish you a speedy recovery! Congrats on your new DT!

Rebecca said...

I hope everything will go well when you meet with the doc! In the mean-time, hang in there!