Followers

Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Witches love their shoes! ;)

Coffee of the Day - Starbucks House Blend

Ever since I first saw the stamp set, 'Humor in High Heels', in the SU! catty, I knew it was one I had to have. so onto my first order from that catalog it went - and I have had a great time playing with it ever since! So when the lovely people from the Janlynn Corporation gave me the opportunity to choose some of their wonderful stamps, I knew this witches shoes stamp was going to be on my list. Now you add Lori Craig to the mix and her fun weekend sketch challenge, and I had a card in the making!!! ;)

I wanted to use non-Halloween colors on this card to make it super fun. and goodness, you should see the sparkle and bling these chicks can flaunt! there is shine all over this card! each witch has been adorned with either a spica glitter pen or frosted lace stickles. and yes, I have a pair of socks almost identical to one of these, but I'm not telling which witch! :D I had to cut off part of the bow in the scan, so it makes it look kinda funky in the photo - sorry bout that.

have a great day and go strut your stuff with style!!! :)
Jennifer

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I am a "good witch" myself!! LOL.. what a great card. I LOVE IT.. thank you for the nice comments on my blog. It made my morning!! Go Adam!!

Jessica Lynn :)

Gina Lindsay said...

What a fun card! I love that you used it in a non-traditional way and non Halloween colors.

Unknown said...

Cute! I am guessing the red and pink striped socks. Pray you are feeling better soon!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh i love this image...what a cute card! Thanks for stopping in on my blog today!

The Wired Angel said...

You have reminded me that this stamp isn't just about Halloween...what a great idea! Thank so much for doing this.

Katy Myhre said...

What a fun card! I love the shoes!

Lori Craig said...

This is darling. :) Love the saying. :)